1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

FWIW .... Received the Hood for my 06 Tele Lens ...

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by Done_rundleCams, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

.... if anyone cares ;)

Cheers,

Jack

2. johnriley1uk

johnriley1uk Well-Known Member

Of course we care!

3. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Just not very much...;)

I've got myself a used Q body for a steal and a few CCTV lenses to play with - can't take the 25mm f1.4 off at the moment. But it doesn't have a lens hood...:D

4. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

What are the CCTV lenses like? Worth investing in?

5. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

As much as the toy lenses, I would say. I should be clear, this camera is just for fun for me - nostalgic fun, as an Auto 110 user.

6. johnriley1uk

johnriley1uk Well-Known Member

The Q is all about fun. It encourages the use of all sorts of lenses and effects, and that has to be a good thing.

7. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Absolutely right, John. I think it's a great little camera and look forward to using it loads.

8. PentaxManiac

PentaxManiac Well-Known Member

I have the Pentax digital compact with a design based on that camera: it's called the Optio I10 - can you see what they did there?

I don't use it much. I'd probably be prepared to swap it.

How about your Canon F1N AE: I'm sure you wouldn't even notice you didn't have that any more, what with all your other Canons......

9. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Fnar fnar - that's about as close as you'll get the the F1N AE...;)

I do think the Q is the spiritual successor to the Auto 110, but it's really a much better camera - I'm largely choosing to use it as if it's not, if you follow.

10. Done_rundleCams

Thank you John :)

Cheers,

Jack

11. Done_rundleCams

Just for that, Mr. Roberts, you can't have my super mint condition Black Body MX w/ Winder :eek: ................... super mint because I bought it that way, put it a camera bag and have to use it ;)

But, ooh, a 135(ish)/1.4 ... that's gotta be nice :)

Cheers,

Jack