1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Size 06 Tele Lens Pics (19 in album)

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by Done_rundleCams, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

for the full album, click the link below. these are from the card to the AP album and that's it -- no resizing, aside from whatever AP does, no cropping, no nuthin' ............... and, trust me, there's more than a few that, the lack of fiddling, is painfully obvious .... even the "none Pixel Peepers" ;D
    I will, however, mention a few things about a few of the pictures --
    1) the profile picture of the young lady was shot through two(2) panes of glass
    2) the guy with the glasses (on back of head) was shot through one(1) pane of glass whilst he was moving at a decent clip
    3) The majority of the pics were shot at 1600 ASA, one 800 ASA and a few -- " no parking bum" and "light betwixt clouds" -- were at 125 0 250 ASA
    Look and critique to your hearts content .... if you going to critique .... tell what you don't like, what you might have done differently, how might crop 'em. You know, pretend your the Photo Editor of pick your favourite "magazine/newspaper/photo comp/etc ....

CLICK HERE for the link

Cheers,
    Jack

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  2. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

ASA or ISO ???

...and the Washroom shot; how long before someone changes the advert from "pod" to "poo" ?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  3. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

"ASA or ISO?" ...... yep :)

As for the washroom shot , you got me there, Ivor as I don't recall a lav shot :eek: ? Least, not in this bunch :eek:. But, I shall take a pee(k) ;)

Edit Ah yes, the external pod ;) .... I was going
    to say something like: "..... Apple's first $hite product/advert ... " ;D. As for when, I was surprised it wasn't already :eek:

Cheers,

Jack

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012