1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FREE! City architecture masterclass in Newcastle

Discussion in 'Forthcoming Events' started by Debbi, Oct 22, 2013.

1. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Got to say that Transpennine express are on the ball - they spotted that I had booked a day trip to Newcastle and sent me a pdf of the "Rough Guide to Newcastle's hidden gems" it could be very useful

2. NosamLuap

NosamLuap Rebmem Roines

Roger, I assume you've seen the location now - it's about a 10 min walk down from the station to the hotel at the quayside (it's a longer walk back up due to gravity!)

My train gets in just before 10; if you're arriving at a similar time I'm happy to meet you there and walk down...

3. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

There's a great bus service not far away. :)

4. RogerMac

Thanks for the offer but I booked my train before the course times were published (to get best prices) and covered the possibility of an early start so I will be there at 8.10! Thought I should walk down to the quayside and do a bit of a recce before the course starts. Looking forward to meeting everybody

Catriona

Thanks for the information but I will walk - at least in the morning

5. NosamLuap

NosamLuap Rebmem Roines

Well I must say, what a great day :)

Good to meet you folk, thanks to Jill and Tom for arranging the day, and thanks to the weather deity that kept us dry!!

I haven't processed the shots yet, but from a quick glance at the back of the camera I'm pleased with some of them. To anyone thinking of attending a masterclass day, I'd really recommend it if you get the chance for one in your area.

6. RogerMac

Thanks

Just a quick note to say thank you to Gill and Tom for an enjoyable day, also thanks to Pentax for lending the cameras and AP for the lunch

7. purplenessmetal

purplenessmetal Well-Known Member

missed this too :(

8. miked

miked Well-Known Member

Re: Thanks

AP - Free Lunch!! Reserve me a place on the next Shropshire located freebie, please.