1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FREE! AP MAsterclass at London Zoo

Discussion in 'Forthcoming Events' started by Debbi, Sep 12, 2013.

1. AlanClifford

AlanClifford Well-Known Member

Wait for Tom's write-up.

2. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

Wouldn't try to tickle his tummy though although tigers are the only big cats that can sort of purr ..useless fact for the day there you are

3. LesleySM

Totally enjoyed myself and learnt lots some of it simple like not being afraid to crank up the ISO and some of it a tad more worrying like....I now want a 500mm zoom but am going to have to save quite a few pennies for that!

4. LesleySM

They used one of my shots! And would you believe it was one I nearly deleted? The original had far too much background and a dreadful reflection from an overhead fluorescent, it took an extreme crop and then it didn't look so bad and I dropped to black and white to get rid of the reflection...well soften it anyway

5. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

I made it two that were taken with your Nikon

6. LesleySM

Nope Alan Clifford took the penguin shot with his D7000

7. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

From the article in this week's mag, you had a great day out :) Excellent article by the way.

8. AlanClifford

AlanClifford Well-Known Member

I won't see the actual magazine until March so I'll have to get my son to take a photo of the article and email it to me.