1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

France.

Discussion in 'Photographic Locations' started by MicKarchie, Feb 5, 2013.

1. MicKarchie

MicKarchie Well-Known Member

2. MicKarchie

Just had an email from AP to say I have had a reply to this :-

Dear MicKarchie, brodieshenton has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - France. - in the Photographic Locations forum of Amateur Photographer forum: Photography discussion and chat.

Can't find it. Can anybody help please[​IMG] Mick.

3. southonline

southonline Well-Known Member

maybe the member deleted the thread after posting :confused: maybe after looking at your site ...man you've got a confused old site there, has it been hacked ?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  4. MicKarchie

in what way confused please. Don,t get comments so any welcome.

5. southonline

its just a mass of links at the top with no information on what the sites about or a clear structure with the links

I know synthasite is a free site and I've never used it, but if you are going to upload images to to I would consider looking at some of the templates I assume they offer so that when people click on your link they have some idea what its all about ...TBH I really assumed it had been hacked

6. MicKarchie

try another look.

7. southonline

thats better although I would loose florescent type colours as it very difficult to read

8. MicKarchie

Thank you Am going to redo opening page, not really happy with it myself but want something more than just words,It shows up a lot better on my puter. Mick. [​IMG]

9. southonline

if your going to spend some time on your site why not spend £20 for hosting for a year and then upload a WP blog onto the space and just drop a theme into it - its easy to do