1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fourth picture for the day

Discussion in 'Talking Pictures' started by Roger Hicks, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

Fourth picture for the day, not least about how weird life can be. I mean, individual cups for cooking snails? Do you sometimes take pictures just because you can't believe what's in front of your camera?

Cheers,

R.

2. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

That has made my day. I actually very much enjoy snails. I recall ordering a dozen of the blighters when we took our young children to Paris for their first visit. Felicity would have been about two and decided that she liked them too. So much so that of the 12 ordered, I think I salvaged about four for my own dining pleasure. As is the way with young children, she grew up and grew squeamish and now wouldn't even look at them. However, I am struggling with the idea of a pot to cook one snail in. Why???? What a faff. Think of the washing up? I mean, I assume you aren't going to only eat one? That wouldn't keep you fat for long.

Roger Hicks likes this.
  3. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

How much did you shell out for those?

4. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

Can't remember it was yonks ago. Oh. I see. A pun. I'm so slow. In fact you might say my brain was operating at.... yeah okay. I'm out of here.

spinno likes this.