1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Found new hardware: USB Human Interface Device

Discussion in 'Computer Related Help & Discussion' started by Barney, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

My mouse just stopped working so I unplugged it and shoved it back into another USB port and this appeared:

Human interface device? What other creatures can 'interface' with a laptop? Can I get a bovine interface device? What about feline? At least that might have a connection with a 'mouse'.

2. Gordon_McGeachie

Gordon_McGeachie In the Stop Bath

With a mouse that would be a `Rodent interface device`

3. Bone_Idle

Bone_Idle Well-Known Member

Surely a mouse IS a feline interface device?

4. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

Some people - though none here quite obviously - could be described thus! :D :D

5. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Of course I can! There's many a time I've longed for one of those whilst commuting in London.

6. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Oi! :eek: I resemble that remark! :cool:

7. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

8. T90

T90 Well-Known Member

Ermie babe you are the plaything of the Gods you are - really!

Dont listen to them lot mate as they dont know u how I do!

Anyone wants to take the Michael out of Ermie then you will have me to deal with! :mad:

9. Cyberdux

Cyberdux Well-Known Member

wouldn't a mouse be a rodent infestation device not interface device??

Dux