1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Comp - July - Theme "Neigbourhood Natural History"

Discussion in 'Forum Competitions and Themes' started by TheFatControlleR, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

Gosh, there's a 'Jesus' bird in it as well!

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  2. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

And, I swear, Steve, that Vancouver has the majority :eek: and it's like they think they own the place …. :eek:

Apr21-07-AP-VAG_Goose2-IMGP2056.jpg Apr21-07-AP-VAG_Goose1-IMGP2069 copy.jpg

Cheers,

Jack

3. Done_rundleCams

Not quite all of them, Craig ;) …. here's some returning to Vancouver after a recon mission, somewhere :eek:

Sept17-08-AP-FEASepJRSa.jpg

Cheers,

Jack

4. Done_rundleCams

Doth thou mean, Sam, a $hite Hawk?

;)

Jack

5. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

Well Jack, if the cap fits, and has been 'Sh*at' on ... Personally the birds which annoy me, are the 'Flying Rats' - pigeons. This is because as a kid I lived in an old house where they used to like s(h)itting on the chimneys and hooting. This meant that almost wherever you were, their 'hooting' would be amplified due to the open fireplaces.

6. Done_rundleCams

I quite agree, Sam, and they have to be (one of) the stupidest birds :eek: …. although, I will admit that their "hooting" pales
    in comparison to the noise of crows and seagulls …but, then again, I've never heard the amplified sound via an open fireplace :eek:

cheers,

Jack

7. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Themis, Done_rundleCams and Catriona like this.
  8. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Better late than never eh? ;)

Done_rundleCams and Catriona like this.
  9. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Just to stop Zou being embarassed by a late entry here is one I took yesterday, with a little help from a granddaughter (a lot actually)

[​IMG]