1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forthcoming Photographic events on Britain's Preserved Railways

Discussion in 'Forthcoming Events' started by sidmouth, Feb 21, 2016.

1. sidmouth

sidmouth Member

Good Afternoon all

Many thanks to Amateur Photographer magazine for the mention in the current edition of my 30742 Charters photographic days out on Britain's Preserved Railways

I have arranged and run such events over the last 19 years with a diverse program of events across the United Kingdom with both full day and evening shoots . I am not a professional photographer , my income being derived from employment at a well known Chocolate emporium in the Midlands but after two thirds of a lifetime's experience with the camera and knowledge of the railways concerned and most importantly the locations and optimal time for the light I hopefully can assure you of an enjoyable day out .

All the money raised goes to the railways concerned and benefits railway preservation

for those who are on facebook you can find us at https://www.facebook.com/30742Charters/ and on Twitter @30742charters

Our spring program summary can be found here along with the opportunity to sign up to the mailing list . We also have a Flickr group https://www.flickr.com/groups/30742charters/ where you can see the results of many of events

Any questions please feel free to ask and we look forward to welcoming you on an event soon

2. sidmouth

sidmouth Member

3. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

Re: Forthcoming Photographic events on Britain's Preserved Railw

Dear Martin,

Good luck and thanks!

Nice pics too, especially the first two.

Cheers,

R.

4. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

I'd love no.1 as a Christmas card.

5. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

You've never even met the man and you're asking him to send you a Christmas card!

6. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

Grin .... well it had the potential as a card.

7. sidmouth

sidmouth Member

good evening allDon't worry , I'm sure it will be available to purchase in Christmas card format @mark101

8. sidmouth

sidmouth Member

Afternoon all . Couple of new events just released

Friday April 29th sees a full day at the Nene Valley Railway with visiting engine Wissington on goods wagons Details can be found here . cost is £50

Saturday 25th June is a hopefully glorious summer evening at Amerton in staffordshire . details can be found here , cost is £35

Plus we still have a few places on our Llangollen Railway event n April 14th . Steam , Spring and North Wales all hopefully with a sprinkling of Sunshine . Details can be found here

Any questions please feel free to ask and look forward to welcoming AP readers on a future event

[​IMG]Amerton Railway Gala 2015 by Martin Creese, on Flickr