1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Focal Produce - Helping Photographers Find Local Display Spaces

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by Focal Produce, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Focal Produce

Focal Produce New Member

Hi there folks!

I just wanted to let you know about Focal Produce.

I created Focal Produce because I'm an amateur photographer who has struggled in the past to find places that support their local artists. Sure, you can walk the streets to find these places, but what about online? There's nowhere that I've found so that's why I started this adventure.

It's a site aimed at helping artists find new and interesting places to get their work on display, and increase exposure to their work. Over the last few months I've found breweries, cafes, holistic health centres and yoga retreats to name a few - all of which have work by their local artists on display and often for sale. It's also about promoting these business that support local, and making sure they thrive!

Focal Produce wants to help artists get in touch with the people nearby who can support them, and take some of the pain away from gaining exposure in their local area.

Find out more, and come and join Focal Produce at https://www.focalproduce.com.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at ben@focalproduce.com.

You can also find us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook - @focalproduce

#supportlocalartists