1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fnuggi the newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Fnuggi, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Fnuggi

Fnuggi Member

Hello everyone! :D

I just registered on this forum because I was wondering about a problem with my camera, I'll post that in another thread.

Anyway - I thought I'd say hi to everybody first, so here I am!

My name's Embla, and I'm 16 years..
    I bought my first digital camera nearly two years ago, and I'm still using the same one. It's a quite simple one, I think; it's what I wanted at the time.
    I don't have the money to buy a new one just yet, unless I have to. The Pentax K-m is working okay for me at the time, I guess.
    I'm still quite a beginner anyway.^^
    I'll admit I'm quite good at taking the pictures, but I almost always use auto-picture modes and settings... So I guess I could've been a lot better, I'm a bit lazy. But I'll learn in time! I will focus (lol) more on it soon!!

I also love making pictures in Photoshop, it's one of my favourite things to do, together with photography itself, being with my horse, among many other things.

Well, I won't go on to long about myself here now.
    I hope this is a good forum, it seems like it, but I just discovered it, as you know =D

Have a nice one, folkz!

//Fnuggi

2. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Welcome to the forum Fnuggi. ;)

3. GDN

GDN Well-Known Member

Hello Embla. Welcome to the forum. :D

4. Fnuggi

Fnuggi Member

Thank you to both of you! :D

5. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :) Enjoy!

This place, together with the Amateur Photographer magazine it is a part of, has done more for my picture making than any other factor on the internet, at school, or in books save perhaps for "Digital Photography Masterclass" by Tom Ang. I recommend that book for a SLR owner wishing to get into more technical photography, its an excellent starting point with photos of the effects he's talking about making it very clear.

Have fun and don't be afraid to pipe up with and questions. There aren't any stupid questions, only idiots who think it'd sound stupid to ask. :)

6. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Welcome Fnuggi :)

…Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground. Same as it ever was…
    ;)

7. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Welcome Fnuggi... Danish... Dust/Dirt???

…You may ask yourself, how do I work this?…
    ;) :cool:

8. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

I'm unsure… still feeling my way around the new forum software meself, but it has to be better than… folk metal? :confused: ;) :D

You may ask yourself, "Well, how did I get here?"

BTW Welcome once again & take no notice of us Fnuggi… just another day on the AP forum ;)