1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flikr problems

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dream_police, Apr 12, 2019.

1. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Anyone else having an issue with flikr?
    If I upload a photo it only shows as an empty white box on the photostream page. Click on that then the icon is there which when clicked on eventually turns into the image. Try to link that image to here as per normal, the image title appears on the forum on which you can click but the image itself isn't embedded. Can someone have a go on their flikr and use the preview button or post here to see if it works or whether it is my end.

Cheers

2. James Quinn

James Quinn Active Member

Mine is acting slightly weird too. Slow to load some pics and not loading some at all.

3. dream_police

OK thanks. Just like mine then. Thank you.

4. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

No problems for me. Now on free version, but my pictures are still there. I haven't changed my login email yet either!
    https://flic.kr/p/23Kfy6R

5. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

These glitches usually seem to either disappear or be sorted out after a time. There have been a number of late, perhaps related to the ongoing changes.

6. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Have any of you changed your login emails? I'm hesitant because I'm sure I read somewhere that gmail won't work. I'm not getting another email just for flkr

7. dream_police

I changed mine to gmail today. I log in fine. Now whether it is related to this issue I don’t know.

Catriona likes this.