1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Find a Photographer - New photographer directory website (Beta)

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by FAP, May 19, 2015.

1. FAP

FAP New Member

Hi there,

Apologies in advance if this does not appeal to some you...

I am an amateur photographer myself and I am also a rapid prototyper full time.

The reason for this post is that I am developing a photographer directory site which is coming along great. However, there is just one this missing, listings!

I would like to welcome you all to sign up (it's free and always will be) at https://findaphotographer.org.uk/register.php. It would be really great to get all of your feedback on the user interaction experience so far.

The most useful feature of the site is that you can power your profile page gallery using your Facebook page gallery. There are many other useful pieces of development that I would like to work on, such as allowing photographers to map their latest projects with their work and favorite shoot locations. That said, I will likely hold off on such work until I have more photographers who are interested in the site and also until I have your vital feedback.

Like I mentioned, this site is in Beta phase so please be patient the occasional bug!

Many thanks and enjoy,
    Andy

FAP

Riaz Ahmed likes this.
  2. Isbella Jones

Isbella Jones In the Stop Bath

Re: Find a Photographer - New photographer directory website (Be

Great Job!
    Are you trying to working on the idea to collect all the photographers at one place?
    Already so many people are working on it and also there are so many platform available as well so what do you think the most interesting thing at your platform would be for the photographers than the other platforms, did you think about that?
    I mean you should be because when you're doing something different, you get people attention.
    I hope you won't mind.

Riaz Ahmed likes this.