1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally found a use for it...

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by daft_biker, Sep 18, 2019.

1. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

IMG_1540-ed.jpg
    ;):D

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

That's one way to justfy getting a new one!

daft_biker likes this.
  3. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

I reckon its a lens lookalike mug.

4. PeteRob

Our lens mug doesn't have a petal hood. I haven't looked to see if it will take one.

5. Bazarchie

Bazarchie Well-Known Member

The dog or the lens?!

peterba and daft_biker like this.
  6. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

L series should come with the correct hood included;):D.

Mine is now a petal and a half down and minus a rubber ring which I should have stuck down when I was sticking the lid on the mug.

7. PeteRob

I just found our mug - it's a 28-135 L , not as I thought a 24-105. Hoodless but it does have the moulding to take one.

daft_biker likes this.
  8. alfbranch

alfbranch Well-Known Member

Is this part of training to get the dog to nab other photographers equipment :p

9. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

That reminds me of my ex-girlfriend's dog, Henry the Border Collie.

We used to play a game with him where we'd put a Bonio biscuit in one of our pockets and leave it sticking out a little - he'd creep up on us and carefully 'steal' the biscuit without us noticing.

It was all fun and games until one day in Hebden Bridge when I was standing outside a shop with Henry while my girlfriend was inside. I looked down at Henry and saw him proudly sitting there with a wallet in his mouth! I had to go chasing down to road to catch the last man that'd walked past us, waving his wallet at him and explaining that he'd dropped it as he'd walked out of the shop (because I wasn't going to admit that we'd trained a dog to be a pickpocket!). It got worse when he tried to give me a reward for my honesty - which I declined.

Cheers, Jeff

10. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

I'll settle for him not nabbing any of mine and tearing it to shreds.

....could be a bit like why you never give dogs old shoes :eek:

alfbranch likes this.