1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feb 2017 theme - Mood

Discussion in 'Forum Competitions and Themes' started by Catriona, Feb 1, 2017.

1. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

It inspires a certain amount of vertigo and nausea in me - do they count as moods? ;)

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  2. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Yes :)

It's hard to see in the 800px version - but there's a guy climbing the thing to do some checks in the picture.

3. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

The lengths some people go to just to be different. If I'm writing a cheque I do it in a leather armchair in the comfort of my own home with a beer by my elbow and sometimes a tissue to wipe away my tears.

Cheers, Jeff

4. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Sat waiting for my friend (an old work colleague) in a bar nursing a large Sacred Cardamon gin and ginger. My mood got better through the evening after having far too many.
    My mood got even better when my friend, who has his own company, offered me consultancy training work when I retire in 3 months time (He was sober at the time)!

G&G.jpg

5. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Fabulous! Sparkling delight! Sounds great for after your retirement too. Perfect!

6. Catriona

7. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Thoughtful

Thoughtful-LR.jpg

8. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I get blank stares when I ask for a gin & ginger. Even more so when I ask for a gin & juice.

9. dream_police

Thanks. Yes it is. It will give a purpose to my days. 2 or 3 days a week will suit me.

I can't stand tonic water. I always try and get a gin that suits ginger. That Sacred Cardamon is nice, as is one that is made with chilli.

Done_rundleCams and Catriona like this.
  10. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

happy.jpg
    Pleased as punch with his dark thoughts. One of my colleagues ran an art workshop with a local primary school and asked the children for their predictions. He chose one piece to represent the project and on Sunday, A and his family came to the gallery to see his work on display with all of ours. For one with such a fatalistic outlook, his mood seems quite cheerful!

11. Catriona

Love it.An artist and thinker!

12. Trannifan

Trannifan Well-Known Member

1off016005.jpg

This is a 'normal' photo - honest!

Lynn

13. Bazarchie

Bazarchie Well-Known Member

I thought that several retired retired from the force on full pension and then returned in a civilian role? Not that I'm cynical or jealous!

14. dream_police

I don't want to be fully employed and not as a civilian with the Force in any case. Some used to step back into their old role as a civilian when civilianisation was a big thing.
    You are right to be cynical though. If I do take the offer of employment it will be as an external trainer delivering training to police forces.

Catriona likes this.
  15. Ianj

Ianj Well-Known Member

IMG_0648 (600x800).jpg IMG_0648 (600x800).jpg

16. Fishboy

OK, now I'm totally confused. This is a picture of mountains silhouetted against a sunset, but when I look at the same post on my 'phone it's a picture of a cat half buried under a blanket!

Am I going insane?

Cheers, Jeff

17. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

It's early again Jeff. Meds and coffee cocktail again?o_O

18. Fishboy

Always! - meds and coffee, the breakfast of champions! To be fair I am feeling a touch fragile this morning after nipping to the pub for a beer after work yesterday (it was Valentine's Day, so I decided to spend time with something I love - beer!) but I swear that the mountain picture was originally a cat!

I suppose I may have been subliminally influenced by that fact that the only single woman in the pub last night walked in carrying a bag that said "Cats are great!" on the side of it.

Cheers, Jeff

19. Fishboy

Sorry for the double post but I've figured it out! I must have opened Lynn's avatar picture by mistake instead of the one of the mountain.

I'm a silly sausage.

Cheers, Jeff

Craig20264, Geren and dream_police like this.
  20. AlanW

AlanW Well-Known Member