1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exeter new guy

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by ChristianRM1664, Oct 17, 2016.

1. ChristianRM1664

ChristianRM1664 New Member

Hello my name is Christian. I am a Royal Marines from Exeter Devon that is fast becoming obsessed with photography. I have joined for hints and tips mainly.

Cheers guys.

2. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Welcome along Christian. Feel free to ask away. Good bunch of Guys and Gals on here to help you along. :)

3. ChristianRM1664

Thank you Craig

4. ChristianRM1664

I know newbies can sometimes get annoying.hahaha

5. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Absolutely not. Photography is like most other things in life. You'll only get out what you put in. There's a wealth of knowledge on here and most are only to pleased to help, so don't be afraid to ask anything, no matter how daft a question you think it is. It's only daft if you don't ask and try and struggle along regardless.

ChristianRM1664 likes this.
  6. ChristianRM1664

Great to know mate thank you

7. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

Hello Christian, welcome from a fellow Exonian - though perhaps you're actually at Lympstone? Close enough, anyway! :)

Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question, what would be stupid is not asking, and missing a chance to learn something!

8. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

Hey there Christian - and welcome to AP! Hope to get to know you on here soon

9. Louise

Louise Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome, I come from Teignmouth.

10. Rasha

Rasha Well-Known Member

Welcome Christian :)