1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

erm...

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by steveandthedogs, Jun 12, 2013.

1. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

"...said Pentax Ricoh Imaging UK's product co-ordinator Stephen Sanderson, who added: ‘The Q has been massive in Japan."

Shouldn't that be "...small in Japan"?

And look, new cameras!

2. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Indeed, Steve, and new "larger censored" Q :eek: and a new massively smaller :)rolleyes:)
    lens -- see my "Hmmm ..." thread ;)

Cheers,

Jack

3. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

The Q7 really should have been Spike Milligan's Pentax, no?

Interestingly enough, a google image search I did earlier this evening for "Spike Milligan's Pentax" immediately returned the ad I remembered from the 70's

4. Done_rundleCams

Speaking of Spike and other Pentax's

:D

jack

5. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

looks suspiciously like an Sv (as my Avatar), which is sitting here beside me. Beautiful smooth mechanics and a lovely clonk from the mirror as the shutter activates. Ah, those were the days my friend, I thought they would never end,......all join in.

6. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

I think it's a Spotty, as there appears to be a hint of a meter switch to the right of the mirror box as we view it.

7. Monobod

Monobod Phantom of the forum

Whatever, it a beauty.

8. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Indeed. I love 'em all.

9. jchrisc

jchrisc Well-Known Member

What a disappointment. I thought we had re-found Hinkypuff (or should I say Ermintrude?)

I'm sure she is due a birthday in the next couple of weeks. Where is she hiding Will?

10. Done_rundleCams

Hi Chris,

Erm/Nicola/Hinkypuff occasionally pops up on FaceBook -Click Here and haven't seen her here for a while :eek:

Cheers and Hi to Elsie :)

Jack