1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EOS Roadshow

Discussion in 'Canon Conflab' started by Mark101, Apr 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

Has anyone been to a Canon EOS Roadshow in recent times and if so what can I expect?

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

I haven't but I'd guess you get a salesperson and a selection of cameras/lenses set out before you. I wouldn't expect more.

There was a Fuji roadshow at our LCE and I was lucky to get there early on a rainy day and spend some time chatting and handling the new camera, which name I find hard to remember ? H-1? They had all the crop sensor range out but not the medium format camera.

3. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

Right, thanks for that.

I've just seen this which has appeared on the LCE site -

Canon is offering you the exciting chance to shoot with our pro full frame and mirrorless range of cameras, plus try out our ā€œLā€ series lenses and get hands on with our brand-new 4k EOS M50 mirrorless camera.
    This event will focus on architectural photography and professional photographer David Clapp will be giving seminar talks and leading the workshop.
    Hosted in Partnership with LCE, Lincoln Silver Street, the event will be close by at the Drill Hall, Lincoln on Thursday 19th April 2018
    There are 20 spaces available for each session, split into three elements:
    10.00am-11.00am: seminar talk on full frame
    11.30am-12.30pm: seminar talk on EOS mirrorless
    1.30pm-4.30pm: hands on Architecture
    photography workshop
    Join all 3 sessions or just 1. All places allocated on a first come first served basis.

In terms of architecture all I can think of is the upper area of the City ... on well, we shall see.

I have two tickets booked.

4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Warning! Once you hold a 1D you won't want anything else!

5. Bazarchie

Bazarchie Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good day. Leave the credit card at home, or take it and leave the wife home.