1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dynax Digital anyone?

Discussion in 'Help Team' started by swanseadave, Mar 10, 2012.

1. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

Since my PC crashed I`ve forgotten my password on Dynax Digital.Is anyone on here also a member there please?It`s an excellent forum for Minolta/Sony users.
    If so I`m hoping they can contact Admin for me.Their password reset procedure just goes round in circles.The link in the email they send just asks for user name or email address and sends another email!!

My user name`s the same as here. Ta [​IMG]

2. RonM

RonM Alpha Napper

Dave,

Have PM'd Fother and Stef for you linking to this post, hopefully they'll pick up the message and get things sorted for you

3. swanseadave

Very much obliged Ron.I appreciate it.

Cheers,Dave

4. RonM

RonM Alpha Napper

You're welcome, hope they get the PM and get it fixed, us sony/minolta users have got to stick together, even though we know that sony now leads the way!!! ;)

5. swanseadave

Hi Ron.I received an automated email exactly as before but with Fother`s name on it.
    Just like the others it doesn`t work to reset password.

I assumed when I received it that the "fault" had been fixed but it still goes round in circles.

Maybe he or Stef could send me a personal email to try to sort it out.

Sorry to be a PITA.:eek:

6. RonM

RonM Alpha Napper

Dave,

Sent another PM for you hopefully they'll get to the bottom of the problem for you and get it fixed

7. swanseadave

Thank you Ron.

8. RonM

RonM Alpha Napper

Dave,

Update - Got an e-mail from Michael (fother) says he'll look into it, hopefully you'll be back in the land of sony soon:D

9. swanseadave

Thanks once again Ron.

Cheers

10. swanseadave

All`s now ok.I received new password from Fother by email.

Cheers

11. RonM

RonM Alpha Napper

Excellent !!!!