1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Dreamweaver/IE7 Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Related Help & Discussion' started by fabs, Jun 3, 2007.

1. fabs

fabs Well-Known Member

A while ago I had a problem whereas the borders on the picture links in my website were showing blue instead of grey (And a ghastly pink when visited!!) in IE7, but were fine in Firefox, Opera etc...

I have finally found the answer (Via the Adobe help forum) and I wanted to post it on here so that if anyone else were to have the same problem they could find the answer quicker than I could.

You need to add the following code at the top of the Stykle section for the page:

a img {border: 2px solid #999999;}

Substituting "#999999" for the colour code of your choice and adjusting the number of pixels (px) according to the width of border you want.

Hope this helps someone at some point. :)