1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream On

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AlecM, May 9, 2012.

1. AlecM

AlecM MiniMe

I awoke this morning, utterly convinced that I'd won 2nd place in the current APOY round, but that they couldn't contact me. I thought I'd deleted the emails sent and I've mislaid my mobile, so they couldn't use that either. It was so vivid & the emotion so strong, I even looked through my deleted mail this morning, just in case.
    This sort of intense omen can mean only one thing - another 51st place awaits.....;):D

2. Guitarist

Guitarist Well-Known Member

I had a similar experience - I dreamt last night that I had won a lot of money and was visiting Mercedes-Benz of Salisbury to choose a new car. When I interrogated my e-mail this morning, I found that I had indeed won some money.................£10 on the National Lottery! Ho hum..........

3. AlecM

AlecM MiniMe

Well you can let your feet feel all 'Benzy' with these (you'll need to pay postage) :)
    CLICKYLINKYTHING

4. Towershot

Towershot Well-Known Member

A couple of weeks back,I was saying to Dorothy that we haven't heard from the Pre bonds for a few years.
    Two days later they sent me a distinctive letter.
    Heart pounding,thinking of a D700 I opened it up to receive a cheque for £24.:(

I know,better than a kick up the backside, but...........

5. AlecM

AlecM MiniMe

You're in luck too, then...;)
    CLICKYLINKYTHING

6. Towershot

Towershot Well-Known Member

Oh! blox ,spent it now,to late for the bargain of the month........:p

7. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Last week, I won a Gift Card :cool:to a restaurant across the street from where
    I live and today I got a free coffee from Starbucks :cool: .... and it's only five(5)
    days to payday ........... does it get any better ;)

Cheers,

Jack

8. Guitarist

Guitarist Well-Known Member

Excellent - thanks for the tip!