1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug is NOT dead!

Discussion in 'News - Discussion' started by BigWill, Feb 1, 2001.

1. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Contrary to rumours currently floating about the AP website, Doug Harman is not actually dead. In fact, I have it on good authority that due to the amount of work he has been landed with building the AP website single-handed, those wise people at IPC have sucessfully cloned him from a few cells left over from Dolly the Sheep! Don,t be fooled by the postings currently appearing on the site under the Doug Harman name. These are in fact the "Dolly Doug" postings of his clone. Let's hope his workload lessens soon and we can have the real Doug returned to us. After all, he's not a "BAAAAAAAAAD" fellow.
    BigWill

2. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Re: But he is stunned...

Whoops, looks like BigWill is going to get duffed up by even BIGGER Doug! Ah well, as my last will and testament I would just like to say that Doug is our "main man", that he works far too hard and deserves an immediate pay rise and promotion to the position of "editor".(It was nice knowin ya GCW).
    P.S. If all this groveling still hasn't worked, you haven't seen me, OK.
    Big(gone into hiding before he gets a hiding)Will.

3. David Stout

David Stout Well-Known Member

Re: But he is stunned...

...only both hands? Not feet as well?

I hope all you editorial guys and girls buy him a beer from time to time. He has our support but maybe he needs an assistant as well.

David