1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have a 'kicking about camera'?

Discussion in 'Talking Pictures' started by Wab, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Roger Hicks

Roger Hicks Well-Known Member

2. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

If I really cannot be bothered to carry a heavy-ish camera, then either the Pentax Q or a Vito II. Both of which will fit comfortably in a small pocket and take very passably pictures. Or at least, would, if they had a decent photographer behind them.

S

3. cuilin

cuilin New Member

yes, i use the much lighter fuji x-t2 when i don't feel like lugging a full frame canon and a bunch of L glass around.

4. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

Yes, my E-1, which I bought back in 2006. It's rubber cladding on the back has come off, but personally, I find without that, the buttons become easier to locate by touch. The E-1 has it's On/Off switch on the opposite side of the body, a much better position, right next to the shutter button, which makes it faster to 'fire up' than the E-M1's.

5. Malcolm_Stewart

Malcolm_Stewart Well-Known Member

I don't use a camera phone, but currently I always carry a FujiZ700EXR. It's very slim, and follows on from a Fuji Z10fd which I used for years. Both were chosen for their slimness obtained by folding the light-path.