1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you ever ask another photographer....

Discussion in 'Weekly Poll' started by Chrissie_Lay, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Thanks for this, had to search low and high for my copy, assumed that it had been one of the ones I've got that have had bad stapling and have gone in the bin after 30 minutes.

Found the copy know question however (was under a table in the living room) and looked at what you refer to...

...I think most people assumed general settings like iso/shutter/aperture as:

A) one of the responses stated "if the picture was impressive" which does not mention the camera at all,

and

B) Unfortunately the settings in most of those examples are unit or brand specific. Like Live Bulb.

Where can I find information about the A-A Simulator or Star Tracking GPS function in my own brand Pentax? I suppose it is kind of pointless to talk about those features to canikon users as they don't have them but then telling me how to set lens based stabilisation is pretty pointless as mine is sensor based...

So we all default to what we know we all have access to. That's my presumption on it. I did not read that section originally as I no longer use the cameras from the makers mentioned...

2. Trannifan

Trannifan Well-Known Member

No. No point.