1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dad bag for small system camera

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Learning, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

2. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Usual journalistic standards I see - "they're not called... fanny packs any more" followed by two tweets referencing them as just that. Ho hum.

Anyway, I personally haven't used one for a while but used to find it hugely practical. Not tempted by the belly one though. :)

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

That's gross.

4. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

It says it was created - or should that be aborted?) by the British designer Albert Pukies - Oh, the irony!

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  5. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

I have two and I also have a shoulder man-bag. Necessity because of all I need to carry with me.

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  6. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

I have a boring belt /bum bag/fanny pack from Lowe Pro and used it when I was using my Hexar AF back in 97-2000 era ;)

Jack

7. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

I also use a bum-bag and have added to the rear an extra section of webbing - secured at 3 points with white sail whipcord thread - behind the bag, (as you can see in the photo below) so that when the belt is done up firmly around my waist, the bag's volume is not also restricted/compromised. With this additional section, the usable capacity of this bag is increased by at least 35% and it's a lot easier to get anything in and out of it unless in it's original 'form' you do up the belt strap is a lot looser.

Bum-Bag01.jpg

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017