1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cockwombles

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by dream_police, Oct 19, 2019.

1. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

Most photos I have taken today on the march were on the camera so will not get a chance to look properly until I get home tomorrow. This one was from my iPhone though which I quite like.

[​IMG]24C7C770-9A4C-4A94-A4F3-272E3017DC21 by Nigel G, on Flickr

2. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

Front page on every newspaper! ;)

dream_police likes this.
  3. dream_police

It’d be nice if it was!

daft_biker likes this.
  4. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Great shot and nailed the location in it too. Brilliant. Description only too true.

dream_police likes this.
  5. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Does he really need to carry a sign describing himself and his associates?....

6. dream_police

You've got the wrong end of the stick. He was marching for the remainers, he wasn't a brexiteer.:)

7. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Yes, I know...;)

8. Catriona

I've been thinking...
    I think all non-Tory MPs should leave the House of Commons. Then this farce we are living through would be entirely up to the Tories. How long until civil war breaks out within their ranks? Every policy and law would be entirely theirs. If that doesn't give people the true picture, nothing will.

9. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Break out?:eek: The pro- and anti-Europe wings of the party have been at war with each other since we joined in the 70's and possibly before that. Mostly it's been carefully concealed if vicious backstabbing but occasionally it breaks out into open hostility - this is just the latest and possibly most extreme bout yet.

Catriona likes this.
  10. Catriona

I appreciate that and realise there is already splits in the Tory Party- how could I not, listening to them for the last few years at least. However, I was secretly hoping that if you take away any opposition, they will destroy themselves!