1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarkson...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dangie, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Atavar

Atavar Well-Known Member

Depends how fair you think punching an innocent man in the face is because you chose to go down the pub for two hours and have a few jars, and missing your hotels hot food window?

"because I was worried" is not a valid excuse in the court of law. I have every sympathy for Mr Clarksons worries at the time, however the only way you can blame his actions on potentially having a cancerous tongue is if it had spread to his brain and physically effected his personality and temperament.

I very much hope it hasn't and he is fine, but as you say 'what we don't know we make up' and that would make a lot of sense, and is backed up my many medical studies. The symptoms fit either a) a brain illness or b) being an insufferable arse. Choose your preferred.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  2. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

Or more likely a decent bottle of red and a few sycophants on tap to massage the ego.

3. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

Like everyone about whom we have an opinion that opinion is based on what we know or have been told by people who may or may not know about him or her. Been like that through the ages and little changes. The most rational behaviour would seem to be to have no opinions except those gained first hand.

4. art

art Well-Known Member

I wasn't trying to excuse his behaviour, just trying to understand it. A few weeks ago I would have agreed with your option b. This new information (if true) opens up other possibilities. Of course, both possibilities could be true ;)