1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cambodia

Discussion in 'Photographic Locations' started by Lalo27, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Lalo27

Lalo27 Member

This could be very much out of reach for most of you but that where I live and we do have some incredible spots here.
    [​IMG]
    This has been taken at the Preah Vihear Temple, right at the Thai border. Beautiful spot and no tourists

2. southonline

southonline Well-Known Member

Cambodia has to be a landscape photographers dream that I'm sure most will just never get too ....I'm very envious of you

talking of images ...yours isn't showing

3. Lalo27

Lalo27 Member

Great place... I don't know why the photo is not showing on the thread and I'm new here, need to figure that out! But I have noticed, if make a right click on the icon, there is an option to open the image (well on my computer!). Try that...
    Thank you
    Bruno

4. southonline

If I right click thats opening the image in FB, but anyone without FB won't be able to see it, where as you want the forum to display the image ...If check out the thread on posting images here it should help you

Interesting photo and if I'm honest not my favorite one that I've looked at of yours ...I presume HDR?

5. southonline

6. Lalo27

Lalo27 Member

Thanks, I have seen this post. I will upload from my Flickr account (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bruno-lhoste/) but I don't understand why I cannot just upload directly from my computer.
    Yes, this HDR. Some people like some not. It is a new technique that I'm learning now and find quite interesting. But check my Flickr account for a wide variety of photographs, no HDR... Well, not yet!

7. southonline

its because the images have to be hosted (online) somewhere for the forum to display them, hence why you can't unload directly from your PC

I don't mind HDR and have twiddled around a bit with it myself but not enough to show anyone yet

8. Lalo27

Lalo27 Member

Thanks for the info! I thought maybe because I was new or something..