1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bosses

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Catriona, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

In my previous and current jobs we've had several opportunities to crack open the booze, although obviously only once any front of house hours were completed. Leaving parties mostly but any good excuses would be considered! ;)

Roger Hicks and Catriona like this.
  2. GeoffR

GeoffR Well-Known Member

People were still walking over there at lunch times in 2016, when I left, but I suspect their takings are down.

Business lunches, what are they? Last business lunch I had was several years before I left, we had soft drinks.
    As a management grade I did my share of un-paid hours but I also got time for things I thought were important too.

No breathalysers at the gate but certainly available if there were any suspicion that some one had been drinking.

3. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

Well, I got in touch with my friend (turns out the others joined after me) but it appears she was based at Gatwick until 1990 and was based in Viscount House after that, so no help, I'm afraid. Sorry!

She did suggest she could post the pic to the BA IT Facebook page and see if anyone on there could help. I didn't even know such a page existed, but than I'm not on Facebook!

Catriona likes this.
  4. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

No don't bother. Apart from copyright issues, I don't want to start up any conversations with them.

Roger Hicks likes this.