1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bonus question: Have you ever purchased a product that cost under £30 for your photography?

Discussion in 'Weekly Poll' started by Liam Clifford, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Petrochemist

Petrochemist Well-Known Member

Another possibility at lunchtime today
    Practika MTL5 body from 1983-5 (apparently working but not yet fully tested), three Carl Zeiss Jena lenses (35/2.4, 50/2.8 & 135/3.5 all appear VGC), flash, film & cleaning kit all in a bag. Total £10.
    :cool:

2. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

i
    The Flekto alone is worth much more than that.

3. Petrochemist

Petrochemist Well-Known Member

Indeed E-bay suggests around 10 to 15 times, the other lenses aren't quite so sort after but even they look to be worth significantly more than the package cost. It kind of feels like I've stolen it!

4. JohnDuder

JohnDuder Member

For £30 exactly...

Wide pieces of muslin, which fits in the front room bay window perfectly, curtain rail to floor. This gives a light box, effectively, for high key full-length pictures. Soft light, which is very flattering...

I haven't seen such wide cloth since.

5. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

As I mentioned above ( #40 ) I got myself a Fujifilm bridge camera for £5. Gambling £8.50 on a charger and battery paid off and here are a couple of shots to prove it does work...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RogerMac likes this.