1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battery chargers

Discussion in 'Fujifilm Cameras' started by Brian, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Brian

Brian Venerable Elder

Now I am very fond of my XT1 and X100Ts, but the supplied chargers appear to be very iffy. Anyone replaced them for some from a third party?

2. willie45

willie45 Well-Known Member

Hi Brian, what have you found to be wrong with them? I've two that came with the cameras I have and haven't had any problem using them. I do use third party batteries mind you, given the staggering cost of Fuji ones by comparison. I've found these batteries to be every bit as good as Fuji ones.

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  3. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

4. Terrywoodenpic

Terrywoodenpic Well-Known Member

I bought a cheap Chinese universal battery charger two years ago and it charges all my camera batteries of various kinds including my two Fuji sorts.
    It sorts out the chemistry polarity and voltage itself.
    I was fed up with sorting through a draw-full of chargers.
    I never charge in camera with any charger, on the principal that if something goes wrong it will not be in my cameras or gadgets.
    I can not find the same model for sale today... perhaps someone else has a more recent purchase.

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  5. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Hi Terry,

We used to sell a few chargers where you would move to the pins to make contact with the appropriate battery
    and those worked, reasonably, well, until some of the batteries started using really narrow and tough to get
    into contact points :(

But, I agree with not (wanting) to use the in camera battery charge :) Although, sadly, back in the
    early 2000's there weren't (m)any wall chargers for my Canon G2 …….. well, at least, nothing reasonably
    priced :(

Cheers,

Jack