1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bargain Hunt

Discussion in 'Leica Camera Chat' started by Alex1994, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Alex1994

Alex1994 Well-Known Member

This forum seems a bit dormant at the moment, so here's something trivial.

Anyone else here watch Bargain Hunt today? I was waiting in for a delivery, and was only half-watching the TV, but I did notice somebody walk behind Tim Wonnacott when he was interviewing one of the teams, and start taking a photograph of the great man. The chap was using a Leica M - couldn't make out if it was film or digital. Maybe a got it cheap in Portobello Road where the program was made!

Any other sightings of Leica "out there"?

2. mike_j

mike_j Well-Known Member

I saw one on country file. the presenter was out with a sketching group and one of the group was using an M. couldn't identify what it was though.

3. Mike_Headon

Mike_Headon Member

Last week we were in Cardiff and went into Jacobs Digital to get a battery for my beloved's Olympus Miu. Imagine my heart rate when I saw a whole display counter absolutely crammed with old Leicas! Mainly IIIf/g, M2/3 and the odd 'flex etc. Not for sale! But maybe arms could be twisted.
    I just got back the first film taken in my IIIc, bought at a local auction. Super results, all speeds work fine.