1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

APOY 2015 - coming soon

Discussion in 'Amateur Photographer Of the Year (APOY)' started by Chrissie_Lay, Feb 16, 2015.

1. PMurrell

PMurrell Well-Known Member

And what did I go and do - submit my entry!

Old habits die hard.

2. luisport

luisport Well-Known Member

And you have been seconded ;)

3. lm1

lm1 Well-Known Member

Really struggling with this one.... we already had night photography only the round before last so I'm stuck trying to come up with something new that's feasible with my on going limitations due to my back injury :(
    Still, determined to get something submitted....

4. PMurrell

Did you manage to find something to submit?

5. AlexDenny

AlexDenny Well-Known Member

Two days left... I've been waiting for a clear night for ages, and then last night got the wrong train home by accident. I got back really late (2am-ish this morning) and the sky and stars were phenominal! Did I have a camera with me? Nooooo. Just a new wide angle lens with no body.

NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT ONE.

6. lm1

lm1 Well-Known Member

Hi Peter ~ yes thank you! managed to get something in the end after several failed attempts. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone.

7. PMurrell

Been there!

8. AdrianSadlier

AdrianSadlier Well-Known Member

Thought the closing date was 31st - had my entry ready but decided to check an alternative instead. Just checked entry details now and I'm too late - damnation!