1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

APOY 2012 Round 8 - Wildlife at Home or Abroad

Discussion in 'Amateur Photographer Of the Year (APOY)' started by Chrissie_Lay, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Chrissie_Lay

Chrissie_Lay AP Editor's PA

2. ghibby

ghibby Member

I am having trouble getting my entry through due to the mailbox being full. Is this going to be resolved today? Hope so!

Ben

3. henrym11106

henrym11106 New Member

I am having trouble also. "mailbox full" and only hours before the deadline! any alternatives?

4. henrym11106

henrym11106 New Member

5. pocketmoney

pocketmoney New Member

Hi. Anyone able to help me with this one: I've tried to upload my entry 6 times now and each time I get a message that the mailbox is full. I hope this is going to be sorted out soon as the deadline is approaching fast.
    Andy Wood

6. Nexus6_uk

Nexus6_uk Member

Yup, unable to get my entry in this month either as getting the mailbox full error - will try again in an hour..... Fingers crossed....

7. ghibby

ghibby Member

I have tried again and again but still the same problem, APOY mailbox full. Interesting to note that on the main APOY page it has said this round is closed since the evening of 26th Sept.

Ben

8. Mr Rob Knight

Mr Rob Knight New Member

My entry has been bounced as well. I tried twice last night, and again this afternoon.

Rob

9. Mr Rob Knight

Mr Rob Knight New Member

It's worked. Phew. :)

10. willieh

willieh Member

Hi,

Just had confirmation that my image has been accepted ;) (after 6 attempts :mad: ) so mailbox up and running now. Good Luck

Regards Willie

11. Nexus6_uk

Nexus6_uk Member

Yes, all gone through now, confirmation email received. All is well.

Good luck everyone.

Rob

12. ghibby

ghibby Member

Me too, having sent a few PM's and emails to AP along the way, only took 6 attempts!!
    Fingers crossed,
    Ben

13. AdrianSadlier

AdrianSadlier Well-Known Member

Looks like it will be a bumper entry into this round!

14. Oliver_Atwell

Oliver_Atwell AP Features writer Forum Admin

Hi guys,

Just to assure everyone that the APOY inbox is now clear and ready for your entries if you'd like to try again. Unfortunately we had some trouble with emails duplicating themselves and clogging up the system. Get them over to us as soon as you can (rather than waiting for one minute to 5pm) and you're images will be with us in time. Sorry for any inconvenience. Cheers.

Olly - Features

15. Brendan1980

Brendan1980 Well-Known Member

PHEW! Just got it in time!! Forgot about the deadline. :D

16. willieh

willieh Member

Cheers Olly, That will teach me to get my act together and not wait until the deadline date, always waiting and hoping to catch that winning image up until the last minute.

Kind Regards Willie

17. henrym11106

henrym11106 New Member

I got my photo four days ago yet tried until yesterday evening to better it!

now have the confirmation email but I can't say for sure if it got through "by 5pm"...

BTW. hi all!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  18. AdrianSadlier

AdrianSadlier Well-Known Member

Re: APOY 2012 Round 9

Am I right in assuming that the deadline for round 9 is 26th October at 5.00pm?