1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

APOY 2011 Results Round Eight - Shooting Skies

Discussion in 'Amateur Photographer Of the Year (APOY)' started by Chrissie_Lay, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Chrissie_Lay

Chrissie_Lay AP Editor's PA

APOY 2011 Results Round Eight - Shooting Skies
    Results here

2. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Richard Craze... That name seems familiar... Didn't he used to hang around the forums?

3. JackHood

JackHood Well-Known Member

Congratulations to all the winners. The top 50 photos are amazing. I was looking through them in awe:D

Now then, I really had better get a move on and get my photo in for Round 9. Just 24hrs to go.

4. Clodhopper

Clodhopper Well-Known Member

Hmmmm... Interesting...

Well done to the winners, recognised a few names in there :)

5. AlecM

AlecM MiniMe

I didnt realise there were 50 named winners (thought it was just the 30 published). I must have been 51st then, not 31st;) (trying to stay positive).
    Enjoyed looking at the winners- some very impressive shots indeed. Well done to all.

6. IanJTurner

IanJTurner Well-Known Member

No, I think you'll find that was me!:D

Agreed - some quality shots there. I don't feel so bad about not placing when the standard is so high.

7. AlecM

AlecM MiniMe

Absolutely - genuinely beaten by better opposition. Still, we live to compete another day. I made a promise to myself that I'd go for it this year and get entries in for all of them, but so far it's all a bit Arsenal-like (2 from 8)!
    ;)

8. footstepsintime

footstepsintime Well-Known Member

wow mine must have been bad i didnt even make it into the top 50

congrats to the winner

9. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

You could always post a version of it in the Appraisal section of the forums...

10. footstepsintime

footstepsintime Well-Known Member

i would if i could remember what one i sent in

11. All very lovely photos! Congrats to the winners :)