1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AP W/E Nov 4th 17

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by swanseadave, Nov 2, 2017.

1. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

This week`s AP has not arrived on the door mat.Normally arrives Saturday.

I`ve emailed subscriptions Tuesday but no answer!

Anyone else?

2. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Brexit..obviously:oops:

3. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

No problems in Reading. I got back on Monday after 10 days away and two copies were waiting here, I presume they both arrived on time.

4. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

I finally received an email from them.A copy is in the post.

5. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

Sending an email is a waste of time. The office deals with lots of magazines, most of which are monthly, so there is no sense of urgency when receiving emails about lost magazines. They always appear surprised that AP is a weekly magazine.

Living in a rural area a long way from south east England, this happens to me 3 or 4 times a year.

If not received by Tuesday, always telephone 0330 3334555 (number on address sheet sent with magazine) on Tuesday morning and ask for a replacement copy to be posted to you. They will try to extend your subscription by a week, rather than sending a replacement copy, but if you make it clear you want a replacement copy they will send you one. They will usually do this promptly, and it will arrive (hopefully) on Thursday. I usually speak to a very polite young lady with a South African accent.

Sometimes the 'lost' original copy never arrives, and sometimes it also arrives on Thursday and I have two. But better two copies than none.