1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AP Subscription 11 October 2019

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by swanseadave, Oct 8, 2019.

1. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

For the first time in ages my copy of AP has not landed on the door mat.The mail`s already come this morning so I conclude it`s gone astray.When that has happened previously Mark Jacobs always sorted it for me and sent one in the mail.
    Perhaps one of the team will do the same.PM me for address.
    Thank you Dave Phillips

2. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

I got a copy (actually dated 12th October) in Smiths this morning.

They are celebrating their 135th birthday - it's a Special collector's edition. Perhaps subscribers also get a piece of birthday cake and AP are having problems finding a way of packaging subscriber copies?

;)

swanseadave likes this.
  3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

I'm away so I can't say if mine has yet arrived but my copy hasn't turned up on Saturday for ages - I think they've moved the posting date forward.

4. swanseadave

Ha ha I like that.;)

5. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

Now you mention it, I realise that mine hasn't arrived yet either. There was probably a special free gift attached to it, and the postie has had it away on his toes with it!

Cheers, Jeff

6. PeteRob

My wife tells me mine hasn't arrived either.

7. Jimbo57

Jimbo57 Well-Known Member

Ditto. Normally arrives Saturday. Now Tuesday and no sign of it.

8. Bazarchie

Bazarchie Well-Known Member

Perhaps this is the first time us digital subscribers have received our copies first.

9. Elliejones

Elliejones Active Member

Nor mine

Normally arrives on Saturday morning, odd occasion I have to wait until Monday, but alas tis Tuesday and still no Magazine

10. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Nothing here yet and it's Wednesday

11. swanseadave

Well it looks like a bigger problem than I thought.

Will someone from AP please respond?

12. PeteRob

AP staff write it. Publication and distribution are someone else. The address to write to/email/phone will be inside an AP cover or front page or two somewhere

13. swanseadave

I`ve just come to realise that Pete.I`ll have a look at the 5th October issue for info.

I found the distributor,Marketforce,but email address given on their website is invalid.I cannot ring since by phone is on the blink!
    So,I`ve emailed the AP help desk.

It used to be straightforward in years gone by but that`s no longer the case I`m afraid.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  14. davidh

davidh Well-Known Member

You could just go to the mymagazine.co.uk website, enter your details (if you're not already registered) which will find your subscription, and report a missing issue that way....

15. swanseadave

The "help desk"got me an automated reply from Magazines Direct which I recall I`d received replacement mags from a couple of years ago when the same
    thing had happened so I`ve set the ball rolling.Let`s see how quickly they respond.

16. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Just realised mine hasn't turned up as well.

S

17. William Parker

William Parker Well-Known Member

My wife has payed or my AP subscription for several years as a birthday present. It used to land on the door mat on a Saturday at one time, then it started to appear on Mondays with an occasional Saturday delivery. Last week it arrived on Wednesday which I think was a new late record but today ( Wed 9th) it still hasn't arrived. AP is, I believe, supposed to go on sale on Tuesdays and I thought the idea of a subscription was to get it earlier and delivered to the door so what's happening. I did wonder if it was the post office but I'm pretty certain that is not so.
    I have now suggested to my wife that she doesn't renew the subscription and I will go to a local supermarket flick through the current AP, assuming they have received some, and then if there is nothing interesting to me in it then it can stay on the shelf because this is getting ridiculous.

18. RogerMac

RogerMac Well-Known Member

Has anyone received a postal copy?

19. Fishboy

Fishboy Well-Known Member

Still nothing here in Rochdale.

Cheers, Jeff

20. PeteRob

I called home yesterday, still not delivered.