1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AP Jan 16 non delivery.

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by swanseadave, Feb 27, 2016.

1. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

I`ve now contacted Magazines Direct four times about the above and the replacement promised has still not arrived.The service seems to be getting worse.I was told that two copies have been sent so where are they?

Magazines Direct need to pull their finger out.

2. Grierson

Grierson Well-Known Member

Agreed! Time Inc. banked my cheque for two years subscription on 16 Feb. No magazines have appeared yet and no answers to e-mail requesting explanation.

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

I've learned to double-check the junk mail as sometimes it is impossible to identify that it is AP in the wrapper without opening it. I have chucked it out in error and complained it hasn't come. Most embarrassing.

4. swanseadave

To add insult to injury today I got an email saying "sorry you haven`t received 27th Feb copy".
    well I have FFS.why can`t they do a simple thing right!!!:mad:

5. Chrissie_Lay

Chrissie_Lay AP Editor's PA

Hi
    Sorry to hear you are missing a copy of AP dated 16 Jan and subscriptions still haven't send you a copy. I believe they have to request back issues of the magazines and this is why it takes so long.

If you'd like to private message me with your name and address and I can post a copy from the editorial office.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Chrissie

6. swanseadave

Thanks for the offer Chrissie but It finally landed on the doormat today.At last!!!:)

7. swanseadave

At last it arrived safely this morning.Finally a result!