1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AP Guide to Photoshop Elements 8

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Bob23, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Bob23

Bob23 New Member

I have been saving the Amateur Photographer Guide to Photoshop Elements 8 as a useful reference work. Unfortunately, in spite of being a subscriber, I seem to have missed parts 2 and 4. How can I get hold of these, and is there any plan to publish the whole lot?

2. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that I haven't kept any of the articles and I too hope that the series is published as a single unit. I would also be willing to pay for a copy.

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

I thought I had replied to this before .. mm .. must be getting senile. There was a small advert in one of the guide issues of AP to a free month trial of www.photoshopelements.net with joining instructions at ap.photoshopelements.net (I think that was the temporary URL). This has several tutorials [videos] that seem pretty close to the ones printed in AP. I was pleasantly suprised to find no subscription was necessary as I expected to have to sign up fully to get the free month. The site is worth a visit and I think that it would take less than a month to digest the information there so the "deal" is a good one.

4. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

With no apologies for resurrecting this topic, are there any plans?

The reason for asking is that another of my subscriptions, that I was almost
    ready to cancel (PP), has just begun a series with the same idea, and it looks not too bad at all.

5. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

Apologies for missing this one, the best I can say is… possibly.

6. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

So, I can 'possibly' cancel my sub to PP then? Sounds positive though :cool:

7. Bawbee

Bawbee Well-Known Member

Mark,

Now that Elements v9 is out, is there any progress on anything from AP?