1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AP Digital issue

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Roger_Provins, May 17, 2018.

1. Roger_Provins

Roger_Provins Well-Known Member

Just looked up the subscription for the digital edition. Is it really only suitable for Adobe devices?
    Anyone used Android/Amazon Fire etc?

Bazarchie likes this.
  2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Dunno, tried the demo on an ipad and decided it was awful. Prefer print by far.

3. Bazarchie

Bazarchie Well-Known Member

It used to be fine on an iPad until the update. I can still read it but it has several faults.

4. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

What's an Ipad?

5. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

The most wonderful invention. I bought mine for a singular purpose - to go to a week long series of full day meetings in 2012 which, due to the number of participants, would be held in a lecture theatre without power sockets and where the required reference material ran to several thousand printed pages. An ipad with 10 hour battery life and capability to display and search pdfs was an absolute no brainer. Especially as it turned out that the theatre just had simple flip-over half-tables. I'm using it now.

EightBitTony likes this.
  6. SqueamishOssifrage

SqueamishOssifrage Well-Known Member

I get my digital copy from Zinio and read on an Android tablet. The software used to be, shall we say, indifferent, but they upgraded earlier this year, and I now find it entirely satisfactory.