1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone going to ...

Discussion in 'Forthcoming Events' started by Footloose, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

The Photography Show at the NEC?
    Got my tickets online yesterday, will be going on Monday ... If you do go, and the back of your heels are 'clobbered' on a bright green sports wheelchair, that'll probably be me!

2. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

Went on Saturday. Big queue to get in at 10.00 opening time (10 minutes delay). Much wider aisles this year so no blockages. A few bargains if you look. Plenty of free talk sessions. Over all very good. Large Ricoh/Pentax stand but no Q's there.......

3. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

Came back from NEC last night, didn't seem as 'hectic' as the last show went to, (last Focus show) and the extra wide walkways, a great improvement - I'm guessing the exhibitors appreciated the lack of clogged -up isles and more customers saw their products and demos. The main thing I bought was a glass LCD protector for my E-M1, something I've been trying to find for some time, made by Larmor. http://www.cameraclean.co.uk/products.php?cat=Larmor+Self+Adhesive+Glass+Protectors
    Haven't installed it yet, I have a Schott glass screen on my other camera, but this is considerably thinner than that version.