1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Photographic Locations' started by Callum7159, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Callum7159

Callum7159 New Member

Recently purchased a Canon 700D, not used a DSLR before and I'm just getting to grips with it, looking for some suggestions of places to practice using it in the Solihull/Birmingham area. I particularly enjoy taking nature shots so if there were any suggestions related to that I'd be very grateful. Any suggestions, advice or tips would be appreciated though. Thanks in advance.

2. IvorCamera

IvorCamera Well-Known Member

Botanical Gardens/Brueton Park for your nature Pictures, Gas St Basin for boat pictures, there's loads of places in Birmingham, if doing Street photography and you are not using your camera carry it in a bag never flash your photo gear about! why not join a Photo Group like www.ardenphotogroup.org.uk
    they meet once a month, (I am not a member though) best of luck with your new gear.......

3. Callum7159

Callum7159 New Member

Thanks, I never even thought about the Botanical Gardens. Not sure how I overlooked that one haha. Thanks for the advice, I'll look into that.