1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any factory shop floor in the UK

Discussion in 'Photographic Locations' started by stowpirate, Jun 3, 2003.

1. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Resurrecting long dead posts is known as "phiggying" after a well known denizen of these forums. /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

If practised frequently the member is likely to end up with more cameras than they have houseroom for................./img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

They're also likely to come in for a bit of stick into the bargain....../img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

We'd also rather NOT be reminded of Stowpirate..........ever........../img/wwwthreads/frown.gif

Nigel NRIPN

<a href="http://nigelhhayes.fotopic.net/c35346.html" >ElSid Gallery<A>

2. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Amen to that! /img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

BigWill

<font color=blue>I'm sailing like a driftwood on a windy bay!<font color=black>

3. cycletourist

cycletourist Well-Known Member

Re: What arguement?

Why are we having all this argy-bargy on this board, I understood that this board is for people to find suitable places for photography.

4. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

See the date Ellis................it was two years ago and thank god "stowpirate" has since moved on to pastures new!

BigWill

<font color=blue>I'm sailing like a driftwood on a windy bay!<font color=black>

5. Salazar

Salazar In the Stop Bath

Yes Will, If I remember rightly the arshole who started this thread was kicked off. And I was at the back of the que when the kicking woz carried out.

<font color=blue>Steve C Thompson</font color=blue>

6. Salazar

Salazar In the Stop Bath

Hopefuly about 2m under it .

<font color=blue>Steve C Thompson</font color=blue>