1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another new guy joins the club...

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by LeeBraders, Mar 6, 2017.

1. LeeBraders

LeeBraders Member

Good Evening,

I hope you're all doing well? After a good amount of research across many of forums I have decided to settle down and join you fine group of photographers!
    I have been an amateur photographer for around 3 years. I currently own a Nikon D5200 often equipped with my Nikor 35mm lens. Before my D5200 I owned a D3200, however I managed to drop and destroy this fine piece of kit at a charity event... Most certainly another story for another day.
    Anyway, I would like to say hi, show a couple of images which I managed to take today - please feel free to give me some of your constructive criticism, I welcome any and all of it. I look forward to the discussions throughout my time here.

Kindest Regards,
    Lee

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

Welcome Lee!

LeeBraders likes this.
  3. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

Hello, Lee, welcome to the AP forums!

Sorry to hear of your misfortune with the D3200 - still, good excuse for an upgrade! :)

LeeBraders likes this.
  4. LeeBraders

LeeBraders Member

Thank you, AlexMonro. It was rather traumatic, lol. I'm looking forward to the awesome discussions on here!