1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon Service

Discussion in 'Computer Related Help & Discussion' started by Grierson, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Grierson

Grierson Well-Known Member

It never ceases to amaze the standard of service you get from Amazon. Books, a Dyson, photographic bits and pieces always arrive when the copious e-mails say they will arrive. My Plustek 7200 scanner has just died after 10 months use. Sharp intake of breath and an expected battle to get it repaired? Not a bit of it. They just sent me another one with only the requirement that the faulty one was returned within 30 days. Cost of return carriage was £0.00 and they sent an e-mail to say that they had received the faulty one back. I know that this sounds like a 'promo' for Amazon (I have no connection with them) but credit where credit is due. Nice to see in this day and age. John

2. Lounge Lizard

Lounge Lizard Well-Known Member

I agree. Amazon seem to have a well-sorted act. Others too are getting the hang of e-business and places like MyMemory are pretty responsive and 7dayshop are far better than what they used to be.

3. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

By a strange quirk of fate, I've just placed orders with both Amazon and 7dayshop. :)

4. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Agreed, Ive only had a faulty item once and when I reported it they send me a new one immediately just asking for the old one to be sent back at no cost.