1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abandoned – Keep out!!!

Discussion in 'Photographic Locations' started by RobQ64, May 25, 2014.

1. RobQ64

RobQ64 Well-Known Member

Evening all

I’m looking for abandoned locations in Wolverhampton or the West Mids.... the places time has forgotten. I like the idea of abandoned warehouses, train stations, aeroplane graveyards, anything to be honest.

Living in Wolverhampton, we have the old Royal Hospital as well although that's well on its way to being a Tesco now. In my area, as I’m sure there are in most areas, we have a few closed and dilapidated pubs, which I have had a play about with....

Although I don’t mind maybe climbing over a wall, I’ll be honest, I don’t want to take any bolt cutters or get chased off by the police either.

Any ideas?

2. Malcolm_Stewart

Malcolm_Stewart Well-Known Member

3. southonline

southonline Well-Known Member

image search on Google - just make sure your very specific about about what your looking for, try using exact words in quotes will help

4. IvorCamera

IvorCamera Well-Known Member

How about one of the many pro football clubs in the midlands? nothing seems to be going on at any of them except Wolves......

5. RobQ64

RobQ64 Well-Known Member

Up the Wolves :O)

6. amateur2001

amateur2001 New Member

7. southonline

8. briang98

briang98 Member

cracking site found quite a few around me --- looks like I need to have a bit wander around

9. southonline

happy hunting - look forward to seeing your photos