1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

A robbery shot with a Pentax camera and Tamron 70-200/2.8 :o ...

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by Done_rundleCams, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

... Not the sharpest photos as it kind of happened in a hurry ... "I shot a robbery in from the Squamish Valley Road [​IMG]:eek: ... the robber snuck in and as he was stealing the good, the the owner noticed and tried to intervene, but the robber was too good and got away [​IMG]:eek: ... the owner looked disappointed, grab a drink and took off home"

Dec2-18-AP-Sun-IMGP6933 copy.jpg Dec2-18-AP-Sun-IMGP6935 copy.jpg Dec2-18-AP-Sun-IMGP6938 copy.jpg Dec2-18-AP-Sun-IMGP6939 copy.jpg Dec2-18-AP-Sun-IMGP6942 copy.jpg

Dec2-18-AP-Sun-IMGP6951 copy.jpg Dec2-18-AP-Sun-IMGP6958 copy.jpg

Cheers,

Jack

2. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

What a series!

S

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  3. Done_rundleCams

Thanks very much, Steve :)

Cheers,

Jack

4. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Bloody big budgies you have in your part of the world!

S

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  5. Done_rundleCams

:D :D :D .... and you should see the size of bird cages ;)

Cheers,

Jack

steveandthedogs likes this.
  6. frank1

frank1 Well-Known Member

They don't have to be sharp to be great. One of the seven deadly sins is being committed as I type. Great capture Jack.

7. Done_rundleCams

Thanks Frank :) and I agree, or, rather, have to agree and about not being sharp :) ... pretty much, the story of my photographic life ;)

Cheers,

Jack