1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few hours in London

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by Smartiepants, Aug 15, 2019.

1. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Me too. I cross out in my mind any that have been done, but there is one I saw in a competition (that did badly) that I absolutely want to see how it was done. It was in Leadenhall St, corner of Lime St and somehow Willis Towers curled over Lloyds. I simply can't replicate it with any lens. But mostly I look for lines, reflections and context, so more documentary and less about juxtapositions.

Smartiepants likes this.
  2. RovingMike

Sorry, wrong place. I was thinking of The Garden at 120. Not been up the top, but I must. This shows the live ceiling in the entrance hall. It changes between what look like live views from the top and other places.

3. Smartiepants

Smartiepants Well-Known Member

Thank you, I'll add that to my list, love that ceiling

4. RovingMike

Hard to shoot it, it is very big. I just had a quick snap and moved on:

[​IMG]P4190146 by Mike Longhurst, on Flickr

5. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Nicely done, Martin :) and, if that's what you can do with a few spare hours, I can only imagine what you could
    do with a full day or, god forbid, a weekend :eek: .... ;)

Cheers,

Jack

6. Smartiepants

James Quinn and Done_rundleCams like this.
  7. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Less cloud certainly in 1,3 & 4, think the Gherkin is about right. One thing I am seeing is a rather greenish tone to the blues, is that intentional?

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  8. Smartiepants

yes it was, again it was a frequently used preset in lightroom that I like the look of

Done_rundleCams likes this.