1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

7 Day Shop USB Stick Help

Discussion in 'Computer Related Help & Discussion' started by Slartibartfast, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast Well-Known Member

Just looking at the latest email from 7day, and there's a 1gig USB stick for less than £7 - but looking at the web page , I'm a bit confused - it just keeps talking about Xbox 360, and stuff.

Anybody know if it can be used as a standard USB data stick??

LINK TO PAGE

2. rags4983

rags4983 Well-Known Member

Looks like it is in a game data only format.

3. Mr_Geoff

Mr_Geoff Well-Known Member

If it's a USB memory stick it'll work with any PC. You're not restricted to using it with gaming consoles. I think they're just using that as an example.
    You could always email them...

4. Slartibartfast

It's always the simple ideas that I miss :eek:

Done that now......

5. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

They have cheaper 1GB USB drives than that, so you could circumvent the problem by looking at the others. I find 7DS often do this - they e-mail you a link to the one they're trying to shift, I suppose, but if you navigate to what you're looking for through the usual means you find they have better deals available.

6. Slartibartfast

I've seen that a couple of time too Huw - but the one on the email did look small (I know looks shouldn't matter, but.....)

Well it's not a 7daywait if you email them - got at response at 09:02 this morning:

Ordered one - 'cos it looks nice :D

7. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Yes, because that's so important in a USB stick, isn't it? ;-)

[Joking apart, I have a couple of USB sticks, one of which I like much more than the other purely because it has a nicer finish and smoother fitting cap. :) ]