1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24 Hours in Dulwich - Photography Competition

Discussion in 'Forthcoming Events' started by davidworkman, May 23, 2014.

1. davidworkman

davidworkman New Member

Hi there

I just wanted to let forum users know about a free community photography competition we're running in Dulwich, South London in a couple of weeks time.

As part of this year’s East Dulwich Literary Festival, Harris Girls’ Academy East Dulwich is celebrating this with 24 Hours in Dulwich, an exciting photography competition with a twist.

Over 24 hours from midnight on Friday 6th June to midnight on Saturday 7th June, we are inviting amateur photographers to take a unique and original photograph, with the aim of getting a unique snapshot of Dulwich and the surrounding area over the course of a day.

Open to everyone regardless of ability, every entrant must take a photograph during this single 24-hour period.

All entries will be displayed during the East Dulwich Literary Festival, with the winners announced at a special event.

Application forms can be downloaded from the Harris Girls' Academy East Dulwich website or reply to this thread if you have any questions!

Thanks

David Workman

2. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

Sadly, I guess, you can't get Gene Pitney to present the prizes

3. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

only if it's moved to Tulse Hill....

4. 0lybacker

0lybacker In the Stop Bath

You don't say what the twist is. Twist & shout? ;)

5. davidworkman

davidworkman New Member

Sorry for the delayed response...

Yes, we are less than 24 hours from Tulse Hill (not neccesarily if you use London buses), but a bit further away from Tulsa...

Sorry, the forum won't let me include website addresses or email addresses, but if anyone does want a registration form, do please reply here and let me know!